Richard Adler, MD, is a Seattle-based Board-certified Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. After completing an adult psychiatry residency at Harvard Medical School/McLean Hospital in Belmont, MA, he completed a Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, MA. Dr. Adler was Medical Director of the Mental Health Clinics in Somerset and Worcester Counties, MD, for four years, serving as a National Health Services Scholar. Shortly after moving to Seattle in 1996, he joined the staff of Children's Hospital and remained there for over 10 years. Dr. Adler completed a Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship at the University of Washington School of Medicine in 2000.
Clinical fees are to be paid at the time of service. We do not bill medical insurance companies directly. We will send you a completed HCFA 1500 form to provide to your insurance company.
Clinical Fees are as follows:
- $325 for a 90 minute evaluation
- $225 for a one hour follow up
- $165 for a 30 minute follow up
- Phone calls are billed prorated at the hourly rate of $225.
- Less than 5 minutes = no charge
- More than 5 minutes = hourly rate ($225) prorated
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid incurring fees.